Please read the following carefully to ensure you are informed as to QLD Off Road terms and conditions prior to using any of our services or participating in any of our activities.
The terms ‘QLD Off Road’, ‘QLD Off Road Adventures’, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘I’ are all terms used to reference QLD Off Road (ABN:97 758 263 039) an entity of The Trustee for Wirtz Family Trust.
All of the advice given by any person(s) involved, employed or partaking in any activity representing directly or indirectly QLD Off Road is as the word states ‘advice’ only and should be accepted as such. QLD Off Road or The Trustee for Wirtz Family Trust in no way accepts any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of the advice given. QLD Off Road will always try to ensure that any information given is as accurate as possible but no responsibility will be accepted.
The term ‘material(s)’ refers to all and any items, be it physical or intellectual to remain in the sole ownership of QLD Off Road and The Trustee for Wirtz Family Trust unless otherwise released to a third party in writing. This includes any and all items posted on such mediums as Facebook, YouTube, Google, Google +, forums and other mediums.
The term ‘your material(s)’ refers to any and all items be it physical or intellectual to remain in the sole ownership of the originating owner/author. QLD Off Road will take all care to acknowledge these persons if their material is used. QLD Off Road will however not accept any responsibility for the loss, damage or third party use of any such materials or items. Online posting of items including photos, film, images, writings or other mediums containing persons images, names, addresses or locations must only occur if full consent has been given by these persons. QLD Off Road cannot and will not assume any liability or responsibility in these matters. QLD Off Road will reserve the right to assess all material and make the final decision as to whether this material will be used or not.
If you are invited as a ‘tag along’ guest QLD Off Road will in no way assume any liability or responsibility for yourself or any other party accompanying you or impacted by you or your decision to join the tag along. QLD Off Road will also in no way assume responsibility for your vehicle or any equipment or items that you may bring along. QLD Off Road will invite you as a ‘guest’ and as such you will be responsible for yourself. QLD Off Road will provide ‘advice’ to assist only and again will assume no responsibility for yourself, others or belongings. Your vehicle must pass an inspection by QLD Off Road or a suitably qualified company/association appointed by QLD Off Road before being accepted on a QLD Off Road ‘tag along’. Some 4WDing experience is necessary and familiarisation with your vehicle is essential. QLD Off Road is willing if time permits to assist in obtaining some 4WDing experience prior to the ‘tag along’ tour. All ‘tag along’ guests must carry and be familiar with using their first aid kit. A basic first aid kit will generally be sufficient and should contain additional items such as band aids, aspirin, paracetamol, eye drops and any personal medications that you or any other persons accompanying you may require. QLD Off Road reserves the right to amend any ‘tag along’ tours itineraries or cost should circumstances change. QLD Off Road again reminds ‘tag along’ ‘guests’ that ‘we’ accepts no liability for loss or damage to motor vehicles, trailers, camping equipment, personal effects or sickness, or injury however by whosoever. Any personal expenses incurred by the participants as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any ‘tag along’ tour are the responsibility of the ‘guest’. QLD Off Road acknowledges that cancellation will occur from time to time. QLD Off Road will however assume no responsibility for the loss of any financials due to booking costs or cancellation fees incurred. Late cancellation may incur additional penalties by third parties or QLD Off Road due to administrative costs. Such costs must be accepted by the ‘guests’ under all circumstances and must be paid in full within 7 days of the trip commencement of the notice given in writing to QLD Off Road of the intent to cancel. No refunds will be considered on or after the day of departure or if a participant wishes to leave the tour for any reason. QLD Off Road also strongly recommends that the ‘guest’ ensures adequate insurance and recovery or repair cover is obtained for the region(s) the ‘tag along’ may travel into or through. Once you as the ‘guest’ are happy to proceed we require a deposit (determined at the time dependant on the ‘tag along’ trip) with the remainder paid no less than the specified number of days out from the trip departure as stated on the ‘tag along’. If the departure date is within the sufficient time period and space is available we require full payment to secure your booking. Accompanying the deposit QLD Off Road will require a filled out and signed indemnity form and ‘guest’ details form. At the time of the booking QLD Off Road will provide a how ‘tag along’ tour work, rules, expectations and self-responsibility information sheet. A few days prior to departure QLD Off Road will advise our ‘guests’ of a meeting time to finalise any last minute requirements. At this time our ‘guests’ will also receive familiarisation induction to the ‘tag along’ tour leaders vehicle to ensure all attendees are aware as to the location of all emergency equipment, satellite phones and how to use the equipment. QLD Off Road does not allow our ‘guests’ to bring any firearms, partake in any hunting, or be accompanied by any domesticated pets during any part of our ‘tag along’ tours.
QLD Off Road will from time to time will review products. QLD Off Road Management, Staff and Associates including Volunteers, Third Parties and others will provide an ‘Opinion’ on a products. All of the ‘Opinions’ given by any person(s) involved, employed or partaking in any activity representing directly or indirectly QLD Off Road is as the word states an ‘Opinion’ only and should be accepted as such. QLD Off Road or The Trustee for Wirtz Family Trust in no way accepts any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of the ‘Opinion’ given. QLD Off Road will always try to ensure that any information given is as accurate as possible but no responsibility will be accepted. QLD Off Road will under no circumstances accept payments from a manufacturer, supplier, representative or any other parties to perform a review. QLD Off Road may from time to time accept a product as a gift or on loan to perform a review and provide a public ‘Opinion’ on that product. QLD Off Road may present a favourable or unfavourable ‘Opinion’ on any such a product, company or business. This ‘Opinion’ is not a personal attack on this product, company or business rather it is a representation of how representatives of QLD Off Road experienced that product, company or business. Should such an ‘Opinion’ be deemed to be offensive by the affected party you may contact QLD Off Road by email on our contact page and lodge your complaint. QLD Off Road Management will review your complaint and respond accordingly. Should the product, company or business accept QLD Off Road review and improve on the faults/issues or quality of the product or service QLD Off Road would be willing to perform another review and again express our ‘Opinion’.
Terms and Conditions of Entry into QLD Off Road competitions.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australian over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who are participating members of QLD Off Road and can provide proof when called upon at time of registration for this competition.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, QLD Off Road or The Trustee for Wirtz Family Trust, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is The Trustee for Wirtz Family Trust trading as QLD Off Road (ABN:97 758 263 039).
How to enter
6. Eligible Entrants can enter the competition when subscribing to QLD Off Road in the promotion via our website www.qldoffroadadventures.com.au
7. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants, unless they opt-out, consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Competition entrants can opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by QLD Off Road.
8. Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of entries
9. One entry per competition per person. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause. Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
10. The competition commences on the date and time shown on competition and closes on the date and time shown on the competition. All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at QLD Off Road. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on that day at www.qldoffroadadventure.com.au for 28 days.
13. Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
14. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on that date at the same time and place as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on that date at www.qldoffroadadventures.com.au for 28 days.
Prize on offer
15. The total prize pool is valued at up to a determined value inclusive of GST as at the date of this promotion.
16. The prize on offer is advised on the day of the promotion in full.
17. Postage insurance is not included in the prize but is highly recommended dependant on prize value.
18. Prize must be taken on dates specified by the Promoter. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
19. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses is the responsibility of the winners.
20. By entering this competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the travel prize or be suited to the type of travel prize that is offered.
Competition terms and conditions
21. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
22. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
23. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
24. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.